Monday, November 30, 2009

Vienna Bread -one of my favorite bread from a bakery






Vienna Bread - Bread Baking Challenge#39









Vienna bread is truly a delicious bread that inspired me as a child to learn how to bake bread as an adult. Their were countless times that my mother or father would take me to the bakery in the center of town to buy this marvelously delicious dark crunchy creation that was perfectly sliced by the baker with his bread cutter. Delicious with butter, apricot spread or toasted with a peanut butter spread. Whomever visits my blog will bake and enjoy a taste of vienna with their family and friends for many years to come hopefully inspiration for others. enjoy!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is the bread that Brandon brought today for me, to taste.This is the bread that he keep mentioning how good it is, from a bakery the he used to go all the time. So I was curious...
    It is a nice looking bread, soft and very tasty.It is not very sweet so I chose to try a slice with my own apricot preserve.... What a treat!!!
    I am definitky going to bake one, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS BREAD WAS ONE THAT I ENJOYED IN MY CHILDHOOD AT A LOCAL BAKERY.THE CRUST WOULD BE CRUNCHY,FLAKY,DARK IN COLOR BUT SOFT ON THE INSIDE THIS IS TRULY A DELIGHTFULL TREAT I REAALY ENJOYED TRYING TO RECREATE THIS MEMORY FROM MY PAST. WILL DEFINETLY BAKE IN THE FUTURE TO ENJOY WITH MY FREINDS AND FAMILY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy comming home from a busy day at work to the aroma of my husband Brandon's world famous bread.Keep up the great work. Love, Kara

    ReplyDelete