Saturday, January 9, 2010


Imagery in my past history




Standing on the edge of a waterfall over looking a lake standing tall


silhouettes of clouds ripple out across the surface tall trees morphing out in the distance


feeling free with the ancient sound as the waters crashes and resounds


thunder rolls out across in the atmospheric ceiling my vision is lost


taken back at the beauty to behold silent drops of rain dimple the images perceived in my brain


upon this majestic storm listening to this earthy song my mind lingers on into a lost world of perception where imagination controls every image of the young and old


spirits ride on the whispering wind there thoughts slowly slipping through the clouds past across the sky a magical moment and I am just along for the ride


so deliciously familiar but all to similar a recollection of my past


at the waters edge I am lifted through the sands of time I am sifted out across the surface of the water my visions are drifted along with my moods which are uplifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment